General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- OIIO Thailand to Techland needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given OIIO Thailand to Techland permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in OIIO Thailand to Techland legitimate interests
- OIIO Thailand to Techland needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
OIIO Thailand to Techland follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, OIIO Thailand to Techland uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that OIIO Thailand to Techland has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
OIIO Thailand to Techland does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
At the event, your information in or about the content you provide (like metadata) such as engagement in booth, route visited, session-booth traffic and activity tracking will be collect.
The mainly objective of collecting event data as below:
1. To identify trends / type of technology that Thais are interested in for developing/customize contents and creating new experiences;
2. To capture insights about booth performance;
3. To reach the right attendees;
4. To analyze attendees behaviors and event results.
Remark: OIIO Thailand Techland do not sell your personal data to any parties, and we don’t share information that directly identifies you with other parties unless you give us specific permission.